Summer is a great time to arrange and set the stage for your best backyard bash — from creating the outdoor ambiance for picking the perfect menu for your guest. It wasn’t only the thing that allows you to be more creative, what’s that? Since the day one (from what I know), we deliver our party invitation to our loved ones, and they are going to expect more, I’m sure about that. Since it’s your special day, your invitation card should be as special as what’s in behind the curtain.
In this site, you can discover thousands of Free template designs for numerous invitation card theme, and one of them could mesmerize you with its beauty. Please have a look at these, everyone.
Baby shower? Shower the mom-to-be by inviting your squads to come with this, especially if you’re the husband, you’ll be proud of what you are going to do. This beauty features great combination of Floral and Modern concept, which is inspired from what’s on trending lately.
Dusty blue roses will be surrounding the card, and to give more of “option” for you, there are five other styles, such as additional Gold glitter sprinkles, Gold Text Frame, White Marble background, Rustic style background, etc.
Can I directly replace the sample text?
Absolutely. We have been providing our template designs in Docx file version, so despite it’s editable with Ms. Word, there are hundreds features waiting for you to unlock it, such as fully-customizable feature, that allows you to be more creative, like replacing the font-style, changing the order, and so forth.
How to download
- Did you see blue-highlighted text in above? Click that, and you will be directed to Google drive page.
- Wait for a second, and once you landed it that page, you will see blue download button or drop-down arrow, click one of them.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is.
- Tap “Enter” key and the download process will begin shortly after.
- Open the file with Rar file opener, and go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there.
- Insert your party information to the template with Ms. Word.