Check out these fun and fabulous ways to celebrate baby’s big milestone with cute Wild One first birthday party, and don’t miss today’s freebies.
Actually, I had an experience relating to Wild One bash, as my youngest son’s first birthday also had this, as its concept. It’s pretty simple, by the way, because all you need to do is, setting up the stage at backyard of your house. I think it’s a lot better to set the party outdoor, because you also get natural environment that makes it a “wild” one.
To complete the puzzle of your party, you can pick these adorable templates for your party invitation card. It comes for free, and yup! It’s editable with Microsoft Word, so it doesn’t require an extensive hours of editing experience. These Wild one, (mainly) comes in landscape orientation, but later on I decided to also give you an insight of how it will look like in portrait.
Each of cards will have gorgeous set of flower borders, it was drawn in Watercolor style, so it looks mesmerizing and even there’s a place for you to insert your baby’s best smile in photo or picture. To divide the two section (Wording & Photo/picture placement), since it’s your baby’s first milestone, I put a large number “1”, right at the center to split them up in style.
How do I download these collections for free?
Follow this guides carefully,
- Every single templates in our site will be stored safely from any virus into our Google drive storage.
- To get the access, move your mouse pointer a bit (Above this instruction) and click the download link, which should be highlighted in blue color.
- Once you clicked that, your browser will open Google drive’s download menu or page.
- Click download button, then decided where you want the file to be saved, and click Save or tap Enter key on your keyboard.
- Extract the file with Rar file opener, then go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there.
- Open template file with Microsoft Word 2007 or later. Insert all information related to your upcoming party.