We’re all familiar with those adorable captured moment of babies celebrating their first birthdays by turning their very own cakes into finger food, or mostly known as “Cake smash”. This tiny detail is what makes the memory last long, and it goes the same with the invitation card design that your party had. If you’re looking for an alternative way rather than spending on traditional design, I have found a great inspiration and turning it into this six beautiful renditions, which called as Vintage Floral.
Vintage isn’t all about “retro-ish” concept, which require the uses of Vintage frame border and elegant text-divider. So, what makes today’s design categorized as “Vintage”? actually, it looks not so vintage, but if you take a closer look to the “flower decorations”, it will remind you the classic 80’s Wedding invitation card, which mostly painted by hand and extensive uses of canvas and gold were made to fusion those two (Vintage and Modern), resulting a gorgeous piece of art.
Ellipse shape right at the center wasn’t just there for decorating your card, but it also works as the place of your wording information. To give a little bit of authenticity for Vintage style, you will get matching Font or typefaces, it looks so neat and elegant at the same time. Since our templates also editable with Ms. Word, you can replace those fonts with your own styles.
I’ve made it short, and easy to understand, so read carefully and follow each steps, one by one.
- None of our templates requires you to pay, even for some bucks.
- Anyway, to provide secure and easy-to-access, we decided to put our file in our Google drive storage.
- To get the access, move your mouse pointer a bit (Above this instruction) and click the download link, which should be highlighted in blue color.
- Once you clicked that, your browser will open Google drive’s download menu or page.
- Click download button, then decided where you want the file to be saved, and click Save or tap Enter key on your keyboard.