In the last two posts before this one, I’ve posted a couple of both beautiful and cute invitation card that can be used for your kid’s upcoming birthday, if you missed it, you can check the posting, here. That’s for the intermezzo, so what do we have today? Does it same with the last one? Actually, it won’t be the same, because today we’re going to show you six Docx invitation card that goes perfect with this Summer.
So, what would be in today’s special?
For this summer special, I have made this special, Classy Tropical invitation cards. It features the perfect combination of both Classy looks from Modern design, and Exotic stuffs that can be commonly seen in Tropical parties. Is it good to have both of them in the same frame? Of course. See below…
What are your thoughts on this one? For me, personally, I’d easily give this 8.8 out of 10, it delivers the beauty of its decorations in flawless way, for sure. Not one, but you will get six different options to choose and go with. Underneath the “Wording” section, you will get gorgeous Tropical style leaves, and as I mentioned it before, it will give much better vibe to your invitation card, kind of exotic looks that everyone’s always wanting to see and have.
How to download
- Click the download link, Above. It should be shown in Blue-highlighted text.
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
How to Personalize
- Open the file that you’d like to use with Microsoft Word (2007 or abover).
- Almost 90% parts of this template is editable, other elements are locked. Select the text you want to change and start inserting your own information.
- Print on bright white card stock at home or your local print/copy shop.
- If you’re going with other type of papers, let’s say you’d pick standard A4 Text Paper, then make sure to check and set the printing option to 5×7 inch format.