PAW Patrol, when we hear about this one, I bet you have already known that right? Yeah, that’s true. This movie was airing on Disney Channel since 2013, and we can see how loved this series is. Six brave puppies, captained by a tech-savvy ten-year-old boy, Ryder, work together to rescue people from crimes. It sounds perfect for our kid’s birthday, doesn’t it?
If you are interested to pick these brave puppies as your future / upcoming Party, then you need to see these following templates. You can use it as your invitation card, because last night, I’ve made a couple of PAW Patrol templates, and today, you’re going to see that.
This 5×7 inch portrait orientation card will impress both your kids and the guests as well, as it features Cool Blackboard style on its main layer, along with colorful decorations. Colorful? Yep. As we can see, I’ve wrote the wording in 3 different font-styles, and also painted in vary colors. The other part is, you also got adorable illustration of PAW Patrol’s characters, such as Ryder, Chase, Skye, Marshall and others.
Our template is easy-to-use, you could also ask your kids to help you, so they can take a part on such as “small-responsibility” and directly learn if we do something together, we can move a big stone with ease.
- Above this instructions, you will see the link to download our template.
- Click that, and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Once you landed on G-drive page, you will see another download button, click that and “Enter”.
- The download process will be automatically started.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to unarchive or unpack the file (Winrar/7zip), then install the fonts.
- To add new text there are two different ways, one is replacing the text inside the pre-existing “Text-boxes”, by clicking the center of the box, until you see this “I”, and type your text.
- Or you can go with this route, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box, then Delete the default text and now you can type your text.