For you, girls, who loves Flower or Floral such related things, both from the actual flower to the digital rendition of it, such as Floral painting and clip-art, I’d say you’re going to love these following items for sure. Especially, you’ve such thought on hosting a mini party with your close mates to celebrate your 20th birthday, which is the beginning of your journey as an adult. I’m sure you will be interested to see it, so, without further ado, what if I show it to you…
I’ve a really good time in making this templates, I hope you enjoy it, as much as I did. Anyway, what makes today’s design is perfect for you? First thing first, this Flower Girl invitation card is, decorated with Six different Flower graphics, painted in Watercolor style, from Blush Pink to Burgundy color. On its center, I added Gold foil masked Text Frame, it’s perfect to highlight your invitation even more, as it has such kind of Metallic finished and Gradient effect. Perfect to glitter your guests’ eyes, for sure.
Do I need Photoshop?
Nope. You don’t need that apps to work on these ones, because I’ve made and designed it with Microsoft Word. Really? Absolutely. You can do it as well, I promise you that you can handle it at home and won’t take so much time to finish it, maybe just one-hour max.
Let’s move on to the next one, which is downloading the template, and I’ve wrote the instruction down below.
- The download link is placed above this instructions, click it and you will be directed to Google Drive Download menu/page.
- The file is 100% safe from any virus, and it’s the reason why I decided to pack it in Rar file.
- Anyway, once you on G-drive page, you will see another download button, click that and “Enter”.
- The download process will be automatically started.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to unarchive or unpack the file (Winrar/7zip), then install the fonts.