As you wish, your favorite design to see is already here. FYI, I’ve been staying in this loveseat and laptop on my lap for almost two hours just to find out what I should do for today’s collection and blissfully I found a really beautiful piece of party stationery on Internet. I thought it was someone’s design but little did I know that was my own design posted a couple months ago 😂.
I thought it was necessary to give another try to this particular concept and I’m surprised with the result. Let’s find out how good it is together with me.
Every one of you might already be familiar with this kind of invitation. Yep! It was the better version from the previous ones, but there are more things here that makes this 7+ Pampas Grass as Eye-Popping Ways to adorn your party stationery. This gorgeous grass makes a rustic-meets-modern statement that will blend in with any occasions you wished for.
Basically, you will get portrait orientation template with blush watercolor finished. On top of it, as you probably had noticed it, each template has beautiful Flower Wreath made of combination of beautiful Pampas Grass and White Rose. You can see one of the preview image with fully written information in there and you should have enough idea of how it’s going to look like when you already put your party information both in the wreath and space below that.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.