Need more inspiration for your party’s invitation card?
For those of you who aren’t familiar with editing or maybe don’t have time to do it, you have found the right place to help you discover and teach you create your own invitation in style not more than an hour (I’m quite sure that you can finish it in 30 minutes and maybe less). See below to find what do have in today’s post to help you enhance your party stationery.
This template collection is surely one of my favorite for this month. Aside from the usual “watercolor” template that I personally had shared, today’s design comes in ten unique hand drawn templates. Usually I’ll go for more bright and vibrant kind of concept, but for today, I have keen on doing something new. Something that its own result gives me goosebumps. It does look both beautiful and elegant.
There are plenty of decorative elements here, from elegant text box design to accommodate your party information – to – gorgeous floral drawing with pristine White and stunning Gold combination. By using one of this, you don’t have to do bunch of things, since what you need to do is just fill the remaining spaces with your party detailed information. You can see one of the template here, in that template, you are going to see the template has already been included with written text on it and you can take that as a guide for you to write your own text.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.
Leave a Reply