Bored to see something similar over and over? What would you do to realize it? It’s hard, isn’t it? Hahaha. I knew how it feels 😂. Actually, we are blessed to live in this great era where we can almost get everything from anywhere. In this case, let’s imagine both of us are tired with “common” type of Invitation Card design, and urgently need to find another ones. Any idea? How about this?
The concept behinds the making of this collection is elaborating both elegant and natural beauty from Foliage. The elegant side was represented by the classy bold background layer and Geometric Pattern which is inspired by Modern design.
What’s the second aspect of this collection that makes it both Elegant and Beautiful? Yep! It’s Foliage. To represent the natural beauty of Foliage, I decided to pick Maple Leaf. Aside from the “meaningful” message that people already knew. Maple is quite popular in either Graphic Design and Home Décor. As you can see, the beautiful Maple leaves come in different styles, from Maple wreath – to – Maple that adorn each corner of the card.
By using this, it allows you to combine the template with your own style of typography. Today, I preferred myself to use both Elegant and Modern typefaces. You can see that through the preview image, those texts have been written in Sans Serif and Italic typefaces.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.