What kind of party do you have in mind?
Is it for your family? Friends? Or maybe to celebrate your boy/girlfriend’s birthday? For someone special and sweet, Floral will always be able to deliver your happiness and love towards the birthday girl and boy. You can do mix and match the Floral into your party, one of the best one you can go is, using it in Invitation card design.
Enhance the beauty of your party with these personalized Purple Floral and leaves invitation card. By using this, it allows you to add your personal touch and it is essential part to make your creation different than others. So, to make it not long enough to make yawn.
The template has beautiful watercolor background, solid white layer and there is a beautiful watercolor painting brushed on top of it. The beautiful background here will also be decorated with stunning Geometric pattern and purple leaves. The purple color does suit with any occasions, for example, wedding event. For wedding, purple color evokes romantic and nostalgic feelings. Meanwhile, its darker color depicts symbolism of youth, spirituality, peace and tranquility. It sounds great, wasn’t it?
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.