Are you worried if you can’t provide good enough design to help your kid’s reassuring his friend to not miss his party? Chills out, buddy. That is an unnecessary thing to consume your mind. Consider us and your job will be done in minutes and effortlessly.
How about this? Super cool “Space” themed invitation card. Instead of using the usual way like putting cute graphics of Planets, Stars and so on, we concealed to feature an awesome “Poster” style. Here is how it looks,
I tried to make something more and more unique, has its own style to stands out from others. The template has awesome presentation, it has such grunge effect background style, painted in dark blue color. At the bottom, the card has Flat style rendition of “Moon” surface.
The additional elements like Astronaut, Spaceship, Planet also included to the design, leaving you with great and awesome layout. Beyond that, there is a wording to guide you write your text, it says “Blast Off! It’s a space birthday party for our little astronaut”. Then you can follow my guide which I wrote in one of the template (See the preview image).
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.