Congratulations! You’ve found the right place to begin crafting your first invitation card. You are probably catching some mistakes and frustrated when making your own invitation, right? That’s fine though. We’ve massive collections, here in our site, it goes from something beautiful like “Some Bunny” inspired templates, to gorgeous Soft Watercolor template like in today’s design.
For this special day, I’ve finished another project, gladly I was able to finish it before the deadline. This template is greatly fit for those of you, who loves that kind of “Soft-color” scheme, along with the cute behind story of “Baby and Mama Elephant”, which is perfect to show our undying love to our little sweetheart and share it with all your loved ones.
We might get a little worry when trying our first attempt, right? This is the perfect answer. You have to see these one,
This templates are sure one of my favorite “watercolor” template, despite the “floral” concept, by the way. Today’s design comes in six different models, each have Docx file version included, so it would be much easier for you to customize it, as it’s editable with Ms. Word, like doing our usual homework from school and college.
Right at the middle/center of the card, you will get a beautiful baby elephant sitting on top of beautiful “Flowers” in watercolor finished. At the top and the bottom, as we can see, there are matchy-matchy flower/floral, and some of them also had gorgeous blue-shading. Despite all that stuff, you also got aesthetic Font-styles, and sure, you can replace it to match your own personal preferences. How simple is that? Just by using this template, you are one-click-away to make your own invitation, with free, ease, and no-drama.
Please make sure you check our useful tips below, folks.
- Click the blue-highlighted download link above.
- Once you saw the G-drive page, click the “Red” download button.
- FYI, all files were gathered into single Rar file. So, extract/unarchive it first using Winrar/7Zip.
- Locate the download folder and tap “Enter” to start the process.
b. Printing Tips
- I’d recommend you to either pick Card-stock or Cotton paper. It may seems a bit more expensive than the rest, but you’ll get the top-notch quality though.
- Don’t forget to check your device, make sure everything is working and able to connect between your device properly.