Hi, moms. Would you mind if I tell you something that I’m cooing over lately? Really? Okay, then. Not long ago, I think I saw it on Instagram (If I’m not mistaken), it was a perfect, elaborated kids’ birthday invitation, with touches of Arabian and sparkles. It was Shimmer and shine party. My daughter and her friend also love it, and I think it would be great to spend my last Sunday, having fun project with my daughter, sons and husband.
Boom Zahramay! Your birthday wish has been granted! Invite your friends on a magical carpet ride with our gorgeous range of Shimmer and Shine party supplies. Create a party room that looks straight out of Zahramay Falls with our colorful invitation card featuring the twin genies, Shimmer and Shine along with their pets Nahal and Tala. The magic carpet brought me the idea of using it as the base for our party information alongside pink color and some sparkles.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Insert Text in Photoshop
- Open the file first, by opening the Adobe Photoshop and Go to “File” > Open. In the next dialog, browse our template and click open.
- Go to the Tools panel (It’s vertically displayed on the left side of your screen), select the Horizontal Type tool. Click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.