Get your game on with these awesome video game birthday party ideas that’ll help your gamer level up! Whether your little gamer is into Xbox or PlayStation, Wii or Nintendo Switch, we’ve come up with these top 9 ideas of party invitation to help you throw the best video game themed birthday party EVER.
Display your gamer’s favorite games to make super cool table decorations that’ll have their friends saying Oh My Gosh! A fun and unexpected way to do that is by stacking them and using the games as stands for your food. But … wait? Where’s the invitation card I mentioned above? here they are,
It’s proof that video game can be used in other aspect of our life. I made it in portrait orientation. The template has cool “laser tag” kind of pattern on the back. On top of that I personally put bunch of related stuffs, such as PlayStation, Controller/joystick, VR. For the wording, I think I’ve seen it somewhere and that’s why I decided to use it in this collection, it says “Time to get your game one! xxx has reach level xxx! Isn’t that easy for you? Now you already have nine invitation templates with all stuff that’s related to “Video Game”.
Choose your favorite template design, and now you don’t have any reason to give up in making your own invitation card, because we have already prepared everything for you, in all in one package. Just download – insert your text – print – deliver it to your guests.
Follow this instruction to download our templates
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.