Throw the best party with Disney Princess. Who’s that? If we’re talking about Disney Princess, we often tell only a few names. Cinderella, Belle, Aurora are only half of the list of Disney Princesses and I bet you have seen the other Princesses, like Elena, Sofia and Tiana. For me, Princess Tiana and The Frog is great theme for girls’ birthday of all ages.
Fun fact! I never made this Princess and The Frog into my collection and that’s why I decided to make several templates yesterday. Today is the unveiling day and you could be the first one to feature it. Are you ready? Here they are,
There is a bunch of dragonfly on each card, those were in watercolor and I formed it into cute pattern to adorn its background layer. At the bottom, you are going to get quite opposite design, it’s colorful and it will remind you to your wall décor 😂. I knew it even from the beginning (lol).
In addition, since it’s all about Princess and The Frog, of course we need those characters in here. So, the beautiful Princess Tiana, Prince Naveen, Ray and Louis were here for you. Each of them will have their own cute appearances and adorable poses.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.