Are you always missing great design to inspire your work? Check out our girl superhero collection for the very best in unique and follow the trends. From comic book characters to rainbow unicorns, you’ll find a cool and memorable invitation that’s perfect for your kid’s party—no matter who their alter ego is.
For today, I want to share and talk about Superhero birthday ideas. From my own experience, we often pick this particular theme for our little boy’s birthday, aren’t we? What if our daughter wants that too? Girls also love action movie and superhero like Wonder Woman and Black Widow.
- Our template was made in 5×7 format, so you need to match it with your printing paper.
- What’s the best printing paper? Each papers have their own pros and cons.
- TBH, I’d choose card-stock paper, as I’ve been using it for a long time, and the quality? Undoubtedly the best all-rounder paper on the market, but you have to sacrifice something for that, because it’s a bit pricey than the other ones.
This awesome invitation card is absolutely perfect and fit in with our idea above. The template does have good inspiration from Comic Book. That’s why there are comic strips in there along with halftone pattern, radial burst and typical “comic” bubble speech. The superhero characters have also been included to the card. Not just Marvel hero like Black Widow and Spider-girl, but you also get other superheroines from DC Universe like Wonder Woman, Batgirl, etc.
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
Our template is free and also editable either with Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Ms. Paint if you had installed Windows 10 in your laptop. I’m sure that most of you already had installed this app in your device, am I right? If you had any question related to how to edit, print and so on, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box below.