This awesome dirt bike or motocross themed birthday party was inspired by one of this site’s audience. She and husband are clearly great and happy couple, she recently shared a cute story to me. She was very happy when she got to tell me her son’s recent birthday. It was clearly a fun birthday party for the boy! This story also inspires me to create a few templates, and one of them are here in today’s blog.
What a fun party theme for your boy! I love the idea of using wheels and tires throughout it; it adds such a fun vibe. This party is definitely full of cool ideas that any boy who loves Motocross and dirt bikes would love! The template has super cool Tire print and a nice touch of grunge effect.
The interesting part is the wording and its decoration. You’re going to get fun wording here which has already been written, it says “Race on over for some extreme fun” and the rest would be your own party information. To make you easier to deal with the font work, you can just simply use bold typefaces rather than spending a lot of time to find matching font like what I did here, but at the end of the day, it’s your choice. By the way, I’ve written a simple guide to help you know how to download the file in the easiest way. So, make sure to check it out.
Crafting the Invitation Card
- After you have downloaded the template (Right Click – Save Image As)
- Open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint or Adobe Photoshop
- Add your personal details as well as the party information
- If the “editing process” is finished, you should get your supplies
- What do you need to buy?
- Printing Material: Card-stock, or Linen, or Kraft paper
- Some Inks and also napkins
- Ruler & Scissor (If you don’t have it)
- If everything is done. You could print the template using your own printer.