What’s the hottest party right now?
Whopps! That would be Roller Skating Party! The answer is quite surprising for some people, but for kids, their birthday is a great time to spend their time together with his/her friend. And roller skating is a great choice! Both your family and your kid’s friends will be falling in love to see and play along with the birthday boy, thanks to this fun Roller Skating party ideas!
If you couldn’t find an invitation that suit you well, you can consider this as an inspiration or maybe pick one of them as your party invitation card. It’s lucky for you because I’ve done a little while ago and today, I have just gotten the right time to share it with you.
As we can see, this invite will remind you to kind of retro album discography from the 70s – 80s. You’ll notice that the card has kind of halftone pattern along with super cool wording in neon inspired typefaces. Each templates also have a pairs of Roller skate boot in matching retro finished or sort of. I decided to go simple with the rest of the text (See the preview) to make you easier when you write/type your party details into the card. You don’t need to have fancy fonts for that, but in return, it’d be good for you if you can compensate those fonts with looks (Colors).
- After you have downloaded the template (Right Click – Save Image As)
- Open the file on Microsoft Word or Paint or Adobe Photoshop
- Add your personal details as well as the party information
- If the “editing process” is finished, you should get your supplies
- What do you need to buy?
- Printing Material: Card-stock, or Linen, or Kraft paper
- Some Inks and also napkins
- Ruler & Scissor (If you don’t have it)
- If everything is done. You could print the template using your own printer.