Magnolia is believed to have existed from the beginning of time, it symbolizes longevity and perseverance. Magnolias can also represent love for the nature, and beauty. One of my close friend had Magnolia as her main Wedding elements. I loved her beautiful dress with gorgeous scalloped details flowing into a long train, complete with lace sleeves and a sweetheart neckline.
Two days ago, I found out that Magnolias were attracting so many fans, and you can tell that through numerous Wedding events lately. This gave me an idea to make Magnolia-themed invitation card, and luckily, it turned great, girls.
This stunning Magnolia templates aren’t only perfect for Wedding; you can even use it as a Birthday Invitation for your little daughter’s first birthday. It has 3-main element, first would be the Ash grey background, it provides stunning base for other elements. Second element is, (My favorite), each templates will have stunning Magnolia, you also got a couple of option to choose, Oil Painting, Realism, and Noise/Film-Grain textured.
The last element is the place where you can write your party information, and it will be displayed in beauty. A perfect rectangle box, painted in White and I slightly reduced the opacity into 70%, so it will have a nice effect of showing what’s underneath the box.
DOWNLOAD MAGNOLIA TEMPLATES HERE
- I’ve added and placed the download link above. Click that and It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
The following instruction will help you create your own invitation card,
- Unpack the file and install all provided fonts.
- Open the template you’re going to use with Microsoft Word 2007 or above. It would be better if you have the latest version of it.
- Print the template file on card-stock paper. To print the file, (In Ms. Word), go to File > Print > Fill all the settings > Enter.
- Deliver the invitation to your guest, it should have been delivered at least one week prior to the day of the event.
Leave a Reply