If you’re dreaming to have a sort of Tropical party with your friends or maybe hosting one-of-a-kind Birthday party, Modern design won’t let you feel devastated at all. Do you know why? There are hundreds of inspiration on Internet, and most celebrities were also being in love with this concept and using it on various events. One of the “core” of Modern design is, Geometric Pattern.
What is geometric pattern?
It is a kind of pattern formed of geometric shapes and typically repeated like a wallpaper design. Modern, cool and on-trend, geometric styles, shapes and patterns are popping up in everything from interior design to fashion, art and now, having many “fans” who wants to set this as the element of their weddings. This article will show you how Geometric Pattern for various event, and for today, we’re going to share six invitation card templates, let’s have a look!
Each of them will be packed with unique yet so elegant Gold Glitter Geometric Pattern. Yup! I made it to look like a “Text Frame”, so your wording information can be highlighted, thanks to the dazzling Geometric Frame.
For the background design, I didn’t make it to “strong”, as the main focuses were maintaining the design as “clean” as possible, so you will get Canvas style background design. For the Greenery part, you will get it placed on top of each Geometric Frames, such as Palm Leaves, Monstera Leaves, and others.
How do I get these ones?
- Please note that we don’t charge any amount to you, all of them are free (Free for personal use).
- First thing first, you have to click the download button, it was placed in above, soon after you clicked that – you will be directed to Google Drive page.
- Then click Download > Save.
Short lists of what you need to do:
- Open the file with Rar file opener, and go to Fonts folder, all of those need to be installed first, before you are going to edit and insert your party information to the template.
- Edit & Insert text with Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- Print it on card-stock paper, you can choose the thickness level that ranges from 80-110lbs (Universal standard for conventional printer).