This super-awesome invitation template was inspired by a friend of mine, his name is Henry. Earlier this year, he ringed my husband phone and asked both my husband, me and my kids to join his kid’s birthday party which took place in his house. It was 3 weeks prior to the date of the event and my husband noticed it, he later asked why didn’t he made fun and simple invitation card for his kid’s laser tag party, and if he wants, we can help him.
As we expected, he was in fact really wanted to make that party stands out among the crowd, so we came out with this awesome Laser Tag birthday invitation idea – Yeah, that’s right! an epic Laser Tag party and we did our job pretty well. Yesterday, I discover this and decided to give it a little tweaks. Today, we’re going to have it here, everyone.
As always, I would bring you another opportunity to nail down your upcoming party to the next level! I can guarantee this kind of party will captivate every guests in your list. Anyway – as shown below, you’ll notice that this templates featured one of the coolest party ideas on the internet, especially for boys! Super-cool Laser gun which generates a beam of colorful light to make our template shinning even from afar and also galaxy inspired background to decorate its main layer.
Here are few things you need to do
- First of all, you need to left-click the preview image.
- Then right-click it and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder (Where the file is going to be saved in your device).
- Once you done with that, you can tap “Enter” or click “Save” to finish it off.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you get any problems or have questions.
When the download process is finished, check the file with any editing apps, I’d suggest you to use Ms. Word instead of Adobe Photoshop if you had no experience in editing before.
Leave a Reply