Every one of you might already be familiar with this kind of vibe. Yep! It’s for this SUMMER, everyone. Basically, you will get eight portrait orientated invitation templates with all the fun summer elements. Are your curious on what have been included into the card, then why don’t we see it together in seconds.
Here they are,
As you probably had noticed it, each template has cute “pool” inspired background. I decided to pick this to cover the base because of its unique illustrations, seamless square lines with slightly touch of liquify or bloat effect to portray the pool surface. You can see one of the preview image here with fully written information and you should have enough idea of how it’s going to look like when you already put your party information both in the wreath and space below that.
Aside from those things, as I also have mentioned it before, this Fun Summer Pool Party invitation has a few knick-knacks like Donut, Watermelon and even pizza shaped rubber ring, alongside white text box to accommodate the place to display your text/party information.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- To print the file: Open the final template draft with Photoshop/Ms. Word/Paint then go to File > Print > Fill all the settings > Enter.