There’s no doubt of the popularity of the mythical beast that is the unicorn. The unicorn appears on stuffed animals, lunch boxes and bags, pajamas, unicorn planners, and even the unicorn Frappuccino at Starbucks. Some say it’s the most “instagrammable” creature today. It’s no wonder why a unicorn party complete with unicorn invitations are one of the top party themes today. Here are some great ways to celebrate your occasion with the unicorn lover.
Stationery featuring the unicorn is fun playful and yes – magical. Most often found in pinks and purples they are popular invitations for girls’ parties. But they aren’t just for little girls anymore. Anyone with a passion for the unique and different has fallen in love with the unicorn. So we say, anyone who celebrates individuality would love a unicorn party. If you love this “instagrammable” party for your kid’s birthday, then this following Magical Unicorn birthday invitation is definitely yours!
This pink unicorn birthday party card is perfect to bring some joy and color to your invitations. This unicorn invitation features a happy unicorn alongside beautiful pastel colored rainbow. Perfect for a unicorn themed kid’s birthday party or a unicorn themed baby shower or birthday invitation.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).