Hi guys! First thing first, I need your attention ?. Seeing these following templates will makes your happy for sure, and captivate your guest’s heart and eyes, too. Do you wanna see it, right? Okay2x. Let’s go,
What do you think about today’s design, guys? Hope you are enjoying my latest creation and willing to pick one of them and use them on your next party ??. This template was requested by one of my neighbor, who lives right beside my home, she had found some information and references on Internet and drew a simple sketch and gave it to me.
The next day, I started drawing a few better sketches, such as drawing gorgeous Flower to decorate the card as well highlighting the text-frame, too. To fill the main layer with matching color scheme, I decided to fill them with beautiful White-Gray Marble Style background, and in some part of template, there will be also White-Gold combination. Besides that, because she has requested elegant concept, she wanted and asked me to fill each Text-Frame with nice touch of gold-finish. Yup! As we all can see, I also made six different types of Flowers or Foliage on each side of Text-Box, and combine them with two different color scheme.
How to Download
Are you ready to rock your party with this invitations?
- Right-Click your selected template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate your download folder
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard without seeing it ??
How do I add Text onto the Template?
- After the download process is finished, as this template was already made and saved in JPG Format for easy-to-customize, you will need to open the file on third party apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- If you don’t have enough experience in editing before, then you better use something like Microsoft Word or Paint / Paint 3d (Default Windows App).
- Once you open the file, this thing is according to you, just for example, if you want to add your party detailed information (Text) and now you open them on “Paint”, From the toolbar, select the Horizontal Type tool or the Vertical Type tool.
- Do one of the following:
- To create a single line of text, click in the image to set an insertion point for the type.
- To create paragraph text, drag a rectangle to create a textbox for the type.
Leave a Reply