A couple months ago, one of my nephew visited my crib with her family member. They live in the same city as we are and they want to enjoy the long-winter holiday with my family, especially my little daughter who always liven up the mood. That time, I was busy on a little project – throwing a birthday party for my little sweetheart. Fortunately, a whole squad came to my cribs, especially my niece asked me if she could help with all thingies. Wow, what a perfect time to host an event right? Definitely!
So, in these project, my role was designing an adorable party invitation card as well as distributing all of ‘em to many acquaintances. We’ve agreed to make a colorful design, and we were agreed to decorate the design with Memphis kind of style, by the way. Colorful and various shapes. And today I’m going to share it with y’all guys!
You see it right? What do you think? It looks so amazing for me, doesn’t it? Ha-ha. Well, this template is perfect setup to invite your guests to come. By the way, I started designing this one by drawing shapes and filling them with various colors, such as Pink, Baby Blue, Blush Pink and so on. On top of them, I decided to put Text-frame, which has Gold finished surface, and semi-transparent layer. This Hexagon shape is turned out to be a new trend and I’ve just realized when writing this article ?.
How To Download
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Then Right click once again – Choose “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- To open and edit the template – you will need to open them using Microsoft Word or Paint.
- The universal format of the paper size is 7×5 (Portrait) and I suggest you to pick card-stock paper as the printing material.
Leave a Reply