For those who are having an idea of hosting a birthday party for their kids or babies. Celebrate your baby’s first birthday is a must! Express your affection toward your kids with these stunning and elegant templates design. As you might have be familiar with, before you can do much on another things, first thing first you will need to point out for least the basic details of how the party will be held. Once you get the idea in your mind, you’re ready to draft
Please go check this awesome template out, guys! None of them are going to make you feel disappointed for sure. As we can see, this template has beautiful background (White & Pinkish Marble) which is inspired from the most-demanded design in 2019 for baby shower party. Besides that, I also drew gorgeous flowers to decorate the card in such beautiful way, along with another stuff such as, Hexagon shaped text box to accommodate your party information.
In addition, as you have noticed it, these templates were presented in six different design, so you have a chance to only pick your favorite design or even go for all of them as future references. And don’t forget to write some nice opening word before you write the party details, if you want to see our example, here they are,
- “Whether it is a boy or a girl, come help us shower our special child.”
- “Our little one is on the way.”
- “Let’s celebrate the baby on the way”
- “Oh, baby! There’s a special someone on the way.”
- “Little man, or little lady? …
- “Let’s celebrate this special day.
Then write your party detailed information, it should be like this following one,
Join Us For
Sabrina’s 6th Birthday Luau!
Saturday, June 17th
From 2:00-6:00 PM
1234 Main Street | New York
RSVP To Mom at (123) – 45678
How To Download? (Right Click the template and Select “Save image as”.
5 Things You May Include
- Decorations (Balloons, Streamers, Confetti, Colorful Light Bulb, Wallpaper, Burlap, Flowers, etc.).
- Cake/Finger foods (Birthday Cake, Cookies, Donuts, Cupcakes, Candy, and so on).
- Fun Games and Activities
- Party Favor (You could buy some paper cups with custom picture printed on them, and fill them up with sweet candy, cookies, and so on.).
Leave a Reply