Amaya, Connor, and Greg are the heroes in PJ Masks, a TV series that is popular among children. If you want to arrange a birthday party, you can choose this one as the theme of the party. Decorate the spot with PJ Masks decoration; make a birthday cake in the same theme; and maybe you will give goodie bags as the souvenirs for the guests. Don’t forget about the birthday invitation cards!
Talking about the birthday invitation cards, we give you free printable PJ Masks birthday invitation templates. The figures of PJ Masks’ heroes are there. The designs are colorful with high quality printing. To write wording and information about the party, you can write them in the white blank spot. The information consists of the day, date, time, location, and also RSVP.
Well, further information about the template will be given below!
How to Download the Templates?
If you’re interested in these templates, you can do simple steps to get them.
- Do you find Download Image button? Click on it and the template chosen will be saved to your computer automatically.
- If you don’t find it, do this step: click on the image – right click – Save Image As.
- Make sure that the templates chosen are saved to your computer.
How to Edit the Templates?
Open http://canvas.drevio.com/start/ and select Open Photo. Here you can use the tools to edit your invitation. We guarantee that you’ll have an interesting experience in editing because it’s very simple. Select the Font and Font Size and start to write the wording and information in the blank space provided. When you’re finished, click Save and your design is automatically saved to your computer.
How to Print Them Out?
- Open the edited design and select Print and fill the form in the menu.
- Check the ink cartridge for the best quality.
- Use cardstock paper for printing. You can buy the paper at stationary stores nearby or online at Amazon.com.
Find your favorite free printable birthday invitation templates in our gallery. Check this website periodically to find the latest birthday invitation templates posted!