When it comes to parties or celebrations of any kind, I am not one to hold back on any aspect of them. I absolutely love hosting and organizing parties, whether it would be for Christmas or a birthday. I’m kind a person who loves to arrange something from beginning till the end with my own hand, that’s why the first thing I got interested was designing party invitation.
I recently attended my first baby shower, and although I was not the one who organized it, it most definitely got me thinking about how I would do so if the opportunity ever fell into my overly enthusiastic hands. So, I decided to do a next project for y’all my loyal audience. What today’s design would offer? Okay, wait, before we go to the details, I’d like say thank to my neighbor who gave me the idea.
Today’s design offers stunning color scheme, by the way, it consists of Brush Style painting, along with gorgeous Arctic Blue color and Pristine White color, those combination was so popular in 2018. Alongside those perfect combination, I also made bunch of other things, such as Gold Sprinkles, six different types of Text-Box or you might know that as Text Frame, and last but not least, there will be a nice Gold Splatter to enhance the beauty of this design.
Few people deserve more attention and pampering than expectant mothers, so why not go all out on their special day? You don’t have to spend a lot of money, there are hundreds of themed DIYs out there, like these following template in our lovely site which you can easily adapt. It’ll be all about the baby soon, so make sure she gets a special day that is all about her.
How To Download
- Left-Click the Template, wait for seconds.
- A new page will be appeared, after it shown up.
- Right-Click the file/template, select “Save Image As”.
- After that, locate the folder (Where the file is going to be placed).
- Then Hit “enter” key, or just click “Save” to start the download process.
Which paper is used for Invitation Cards?
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Card-stock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent as easy as the text paper). It also comes in various weights, between 45-200 lbs.
Leave a Reply