This tradition is a nice way of supporting the mama-to-be with her loved ones. There are a number of variations of this tradition. Firstly, you will need to make sure you have the right theme for the party and invite all guests with stunning presentation. You could find it easily on Internet tho, like a good inspiration and even template design for the invitations, but most of them requires you to pay a couple of bucks. Ranging from $5 bucks to $30/design, and that isn’t cheap, right? Thus, why a lovely site like us will always be here for you.
We stand the “DIY” project, you certainly get something more special than store-made could achieved. By the way, for today’s article, I want to show you my latest collection, a magnificent Floral themed invitation cards. Both you and each guests that have been invited will be dazzled by how beautiful this design was, especially your party. There are six different designs that you can choose, each of them has their own unique design, like how the Text-Frame is going to like, and which flowers that you are going to use, and one more thing! Any templates in our site are free folks!
You can pick either one or sure grab all of them if you want to, and use it as a future reference. Anyway, any templates in our site will feature “Printable Format” (JPG) and both landscape & portrait orientation. In addition, to customize this beautiful art, you’re going to need third party apps like Microsoft Word and Paint. To Download the template,
- Right-Click the template, select “Save Image As”
- And Click Save, and Whoops, the download process will start automatically.
Fun Games for Baby Shower ?
- Baby Word Scramble Game
- Create your own word scramble in advance by scrambling the letters in the words for ten to fifteen common baby item words or you could find bunch of example on Internet.
- The person with the most unscrambled words at the end of the time limit wins.
- Bowling Baby Bottles
- Use baby items to create your own fun indoor bowling game.
- Arrange ten baby bottles in a triangle shape.
- Have each guest “bowl” with a small ball made from rolled up diapers.
- The guest who has the highest score wins a door prize.
Leave a Reply