Do you want to make a birthday party at your backyard? It will be fun for everyone when you celebrate your birthday or one’s birthday in BBQ party. It can be an expensive party or low-budget party, depending on the guests you’ll invite and the ingredients you’ll use.
Parties need invitation cards, right? In accordance with the theme above, we have free printable Backyard BBQ birthday invitation templates. The templates are in brown background, with the images of BBQ. The theme is divided into five different designs, so you can take your favorite templates. There is a wide blank space in each design, a place to write wording and detailed information about the party.
Do you know that you’ll get some benefits from the templates you’ll get? First, you’ll keep your money rather than paying the costs of downloading the templates. Second, you’ll get the templates selected only in few minutes. Third, you can edit them as you need. Fourth, you can print them as many as you want. So, why do you think twice to get them? Further information about how to download, edit, and print the templates will be given below.
How to Download the Templates?
- Click the button Download Image above the image, and it will be automatically saved to your PC.
- If you don’t find the button, click the image, right click on it, and select Save Image As. Direct it to a folder in your PC.
How to Customize the Templates?
- Next, open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size. The standard measurement is 5” x 7”.
- Write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
How to Print the Templates?
- When you’re done with the design, prepare the printer. Check the ink cartridge to make sure that the ink needed are full.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality. You can buy the paper at Amazon.com.
Enjoy your new experience in editing and make your own birthday invitation cards. Hopefully, it will be a memorable BBQ party for everyone. Good luck!