Hi everyone! Do you want to scare your pals by throwing a frightful party for them?
Here’s a possible approach for you. An event with a Casper theme that features ominous music, sinister decorations, and bizarre attire.
The ideal location for this amazing party could be in your backyard, a nearby park, a club house or even in your home.
- For an evening party you can cover the bulbs or lights with ghostly cut outs.
- For a day time party you can hang a string of spooky characters as danglers across the room.
- Paint balloons with scary faces.
- Hang a big danger sign at the entrance with – ‘ Danger Zone’ or ‘BOOOO – Join the Fun Painted on it.
- You can include big balloons with a white piece of cloth flowing over it marked with big black scary eyes.
- Distribute various spooky masks amongst your friends.
- Use paper plates and glasses with various faces drawn on them.
Party Food Ideas
I kept the actual party decor minimal. There were only a few pumpkins, nuts, and leaves on the table, as well as some marzipan acorns I picked up from my neighborhood Hema. Additionally, some pepernoten (it’s that time of year!).
I baked a carrot cake and adorned the frosting with colored marzipan acorns, leaves, and branches (my kids can choose between carrot and chocolate, but they usually prefer carrot). However, I think it came out rather nice considering that this is not a piece of confectionary art.
Below you will see the ideas I came up with. If you can think of any more I would love to hear from you.
Casper’s Scream Fest
This is definitely an outside game. I gathered the children in a semi-circle. Choose one child to start and play Casper. He or she sits in front of the other children with their back turned toward them so he/she can’t see them. Tap one of the children on the head. This child must let out a scared scream.
When visitors come to the celebration, they can play this simple game that I set up. I put gummy worms in a transparent jar and asked each kid to estimate how many were inside. The child who got the closest was given the jar when I disclosed the precise amount in the jar at the conclusion of the party.
This is an exhibition of artwork. I presented each child with a white paper plate, construction paper, glue, markers, crayons, and other random supplies that they may use. Making the spookiest mask was the goal. Additionally, I awarded small prizes for the most original, funniest, and ugliest entries.
Invite your lovely pals with these one-of-a-kind Casper invitations.
In addition, I’ve made or left a pretty large space, so you can freely write or type your party information and it can be crystal clear enough to be easily read by your guests.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable of doing that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.
Leave a Reply