My kids are usually excited when a new movie comes out, and I like them as well. If you’re planning a party, it’s likely that your child may want that theme, such as a Batman birthday. It doesn’t matter if you have a boy or a girl because this film is for everyone. Whether you prefer the live version or the Batman film, here are some crafts, activities, and printables to add to your Batman-themed party.
You can pretend The Joker is throwing a party for Batman and decorate using a carnival. Here are some quick tips to turn your home into a cityscape! Also, take a look at our Batman decorations to get inspired.
- Cut black paper into a silhouette of buildings and tape them to the wall. Then light up the skyline using white Christmas lights.
- Buy inexpensive capes, or make your own using rectangles of black cloth. Hang a cape from the back of each guest’s chair before the party.
- Wrap crime scene tape around chairs.
- Create a bat-signal by taping the silhouette of a bat to the light of a flashlight and project it onto a wall.
- Have adults get in the spirit by having them dress as their favorite characters.
- Play musical scores from the Batman movies at a low volume in the background.
- Cut bat silhouettes out of construction paper and tape them around the room. Or hang plastic bats around the room.
- Use a Batman banner or create a green and white road sign that says, “Welcome to Gotham City,” and hang at the party entrance.
You can purchase your own superhero favor boxes or create your own by using burlap to make money sacks. Either way, here are some goodies your heroes and villains can take home.
- Batarangs, bouncy balls, or disc shooters
- Superhero Candy
- Superhero temporary tattoos
- Whoopee Cushions and hand buzzers
- Gold coins or fake money
- Batman fruit snacks
- Personalized Batman favors
Invite your guests to your Batman birthday celebration with a personalized Batman birthday invitation that perfectly suits the theme! There’s even a Batman candy bar wrapper to match your invitations and favors!
If you’re wondering on how to download this template collection and what you should do next, please read and follow these following guides:
- Choose your template design
- Move your mouse pointer and Left-Click the template
- Wait for a while, a new page will be appeared
- Right-click the template and choose “save image as” to save it
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device and Enter
If the download process has finished, Open the file with either Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. Then insert your text or party information. Print the final draft on cardstock or any printing paper.
Serve Batman-themed kid-friendly meals like Poison Ivy Punch, Scarecrow Sandwiches, Two Face French Fries, and Penguin Fish Sticks. Dessert should be Batman Birthday Cake with Mr. Freeze Ice Cream.
Disposable Batman party supplies are ideal. Use Batman paper items to make cleanup a breeze. Wrap Batman napkins around black plastic flatware and tie with ribbon.
Batman is a very popular theme and no matter from whom you order the cake from, he or she would be able to present you with some amazing Batman cake designs. Select something new and attractive as this cake is going to the center of attraction for everyone at the party.