Camellias and calla lilies are one of the winter’s gems. Their petals are layered, which adds layers of beauty that stuns everyone for so long. Their appearance could easily be seen in form of magnificent bouquet made by the florist for wedding event or sort of.
They are in season throughout late fall and well into December. Therefore, it makes them perfect as your party theme. Their peak blooming allows them to be readily available, particularly for early winter weddings, and it’s your biggest advantage. By the way, you could also have them decorating your party stationery, how does it look? Here are our favorite 8+ Elegant White Lily invitation templates,
This wedding suite design features a delicate, hand-painted watercolor illustration of a garden of calla lilies in soft tones, perfect for fall and winter wedding. You can elaborate the design into several styles such as The Save the Date, Monogram or usual types of invitation card design that we often see it in these days.
I think most of us are agreed on how important it is to have a plan “b” so you have kind of alternative, just in case something won’t turn out great as you might have expected. For that reason, we made this out in eight different styles, not only giving you a freedom to choose only the best one, but you can also keep it as future references.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
How to Use
- First thing first, as mentioned it before, you need to open the file with either Microsoft Word (Beginner) or Adobe Photoshop (Advanced).
- Then insert your text to the template and this is one of the advantage of using Ms. Word, since it’s so much easier to do and I’m sure you already familiar with it.