Though we often used as botanical greenery as the focal piece in our party décor, the eucalyptus, fern, dusty miller, and many more were also popular type of decoration in wedding/birthday invitation suites. Flowers like Calla lilies, tulips and chrysanthemums are known to be used as boutonniere flowers, it carries symbols of purity, faith and mostly known for ward off the bad luck, whereas the greenery take the other responsibility. What’s that? Please have a look at these,
Everything You Need to Make a Beautiful Botanical-Inspired Wedding
With fall just around the corner, we’re dreaming of the ultimate botanical-inspired wedding. As I said earlier, most people are agreed that botanical is great to take the responsibility of bold color and aesthetic display. The voluminous blooms, and lust greenery here was made of lines art or we know it as silhouette.
An abundance of beautifully natural details that no one could resist. It’s no wonder botanical décor is trending with so many gorgeous florals and plants to include throughout your day. Lucky for me, my husband did some fix on my design, by adding wedding greenery arch and some irregular shapes in soft pastel palette.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.