How exactly good our invitation card design is? Especially for everyone here who loves or wants to host a delicate garden event this season. Before we dive deeper into the details, grab a cup of coffee now, sit back and relax, and here are what do we have here for you,
Through this aesthetic collection, you could see the beautiful pastel palette provides good prop for the card to display all the elements. The gorgeous “spring” or “garden” theme won’t be completed if we don’t feature the Floral. Therefore, we have gathered plenty of floral graphics in delicate watercolor design.
The gorgeous flowers (Carnation, Anemone, Magnolia and more) cascade down these spring wedding/birthday invites, creating a gorgeous and unique visual effect alongside a nice touch of gold ornament to add luxury feels to the card. By using these, it’s like giving a beautiful sneak peek of what the guest will see at your floral-themed event.
At the center of the card, you will have set of a place for wording or party information details, such as Where the party is going to take place, who will host your party, and so forth. I personally gave it a touch of gold ornament in form of oval text frame to add a nice luxury feels while surrounded by the exquisitely beautiful flowers.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.