Hi, everyone. Today, I finally got myself prepared to share another template collection for you. Looking for unique wedding invitations? If you love a minimal aesthetic, this budget-friendly wedding invitation is for you. With neat layout and a blank background, this invite is simple yet sophisticated.
Calling all new romantics: This modern, dreamy invitation strikes the perfect balance between modern-chic and classic floral element. If that’s the case, then why don’t we get everything started by looking deeper into the details, see below.
I think I have seen bunch of foliage or floral in my 30th, like yellow roses, anemone, calla lilies, stock, and baby’s breath. The looks and its smell could make everyone stunned instantly. Therefore, I planned to pick up some from my list, and my final choice was the enchanting Daffodil. This flower is something different for me, it’s like a perfect alternative of my lovely flower, Rose.
Seeing great or stunning invitation decked with classy centerpiece will make everything much better and this Minimalist Wedding stationery won’t be disappointing you at all. To refine your event, I made this invites with a whimsical concept. As we can see, it comes in such well-organized layout and well-designed element, like I have gathered and put the beautiful white Daffodil with sunset orange pistil/whorl and watercolor design, alongside the classically elegant dark-gray centerpiece (Text box) with aesthetic border.
Don’t leave your seat yet, because we have put simple guides down below. It will explain how to download and which paper is suitable for you.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word or our Online Invitation Maker, then you can open the file and start the editing session.
- Print the final version on 5×7 paper. My best recommendation would be Cardstock paper and you will know the reason once you see it in real life.