It’s Free-day! Well, I can rest a bit and typing a bunch of paragraphs for you. Last time, I posted Disney Princess themed invitation card, and I’m so glad that all of you were showing so much loves. I actually a bit nervous, since it was relatively new for me, but yeah, thank you guys. Okay, let’s see what are we going to tell and share in this article.
These day, Industrial looks are more preferable than old-fashioned party concept, such as retro or vintage. Aside from those, Contemporary art also take a good part in party industry, since many celebrities out there had this at their party. This article will give you an insight of how good Contemporary art, especially for wedding events, and I can’t wait to see your reaction.
Brush strokes. You might have already been familiar with it, and yes, this looks so good if we paired with Modern style invitation card. As you can see, the beautiful pink strokes will also be working as “Text Box” or “The Base” for your wording. On its corner, you will get it, decorated with Minimalist Flower graphics, and Gold Brush in matching-matching color scheme and finishes.
For beginner, don’t be afraid to take this chance to create your own invitation card, our templates are free and also editable with Microsoft Word. I’m pretty sure that most of you are able to do it just fine. Anyway, read and follow the download instruction below.
How to Download
- Above this, you are going to see blue-highlighted text, that’s the key to get access into our Google drive, which you’re going to need to download the template file.
- Once you click that, click another “download” button, locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is.
- Tap Enter to start the download process.
How it Works
- Don’t forget to install all fonts that we’ve included and put in inside the Fonts folder.
- Insert your party information with Microsoft Word, and print it on any printing paper. I’d suggest you to pick card-stock paper than the rest, since it’s packed with tons of great features that others’ wont.