Have you seen Minnie Mouse surrounded with Gold Glitter elements? Really? Yup, this unique idea was from her, it was for her little boy’s first birthday party in last Summer (If I’m not mistaken).
I decided to give this away for you, for free and also comes in Docx file, so for beginner out there, you have a great chance to personalize it in the easiest way could ever imagined, because it’s editable with Ms. Word. Let me show and tell you how great this templates are. Get ready on your seat, don’t forget to wash your hand and stay hydrated, right.
When it comes for Wedding, we tend to use “Flower or Floral” concept for our party, and it goes the same for birthday party, especially for little girl, she always had a dream to have Minnie at her party. With a little tweaks, our Minnie comes in dazzling looks, surrounded with Gold Glitter elements, such as Gold Glitter Bracket frame (Where you put your party information), and in tiny polka-dots pattern (Horizontal stripes).
Please don’t leave your seat yet, since we also have written sort of instruction on how to download and use our template perfectly in easy-to-understand words. So, please go check it out, and hope it can be very helpful for you.
DOWNLOAD DOCX TEMPLATES HERE
- Above this instructions, you will see the download link (It should be shown in blue-highlighted color)
- Left-click your mouse button onto that link, and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Once you landed on G-drive page, you will see another download button, click that and “Enter”.
- The download process will be automatically started.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to unarchive or unpack the file (Winrar/7zip), then install the fonts.
- To add new text there are two different ways, one is replacing the text inside the pre-existing “Text-boxes”, by clicking the center of the box, until you see this “I”, and type your text.
- Or you can go with this route, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box, then Delete the default text and now you can type your text.
Leave a Reply