Just because it’s no longer winter doesn’t mean you can’t incorporate jewel tone floral into your party stationery look! This time is the most magnificent bloom of the year—the amaryllis—and what a welcome bloom it is during the dark days of winter. Switch it up with this flower and warm hues.
You might not know this, but the vibrant amaryllis is easier to grow and utilize than the season’s signature flower, the poinsettia. It thrives indoors with minimal care and offers a spectacular show. Isn’t that indicate it has hope to blossom in your party as well? Please see this ones,
The flower’s classic charm has directed me here, as we can see, this templates offers a simple or we might know it as minimalist design. For the main layer, I’ve decorated them with beautifully curated hand drawn Amaryllis in soft tones and rustic filter was added later on.
Each of them even had unique text placement, either the round-shaped text box or the plain ones. In addition, I’ve also made extraordinary background design made of stock white layer topped with brushstroke design. Can’t wait to have this stunning template? You can download it for free though! Take a look at this following instructions,
- Click the provided link above (it says “Download Free Editable PDF … Here”)
- You will be directed to a Google Drive Page and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.