After the bright hues of summer, flowers are now softening into warm autumnal hues – and don’t forget the added texture from berries, fruits, seasonal foliage, and architectural seed heads.
It’s obvious that wedding staples like roses and lilies are available all year, but you can choose deep jewel-like tones like emerald green and sapphire blue to bring the alluring earthy and serenity of autumn, combining with some other autumnal elements. Anyway, let’s move on to today’s pick for everyone of you who is now preparing good materials for Autumn celebrations, here they are,
First thing first, this beautiful invitation has something that you won’t find on other design. Why? This template features stunning watercolor dried foliage which is painted using Ombre Watercolor technique. Actually, it wasn’t that easy to achieve those looks, especially when I did the mix-matching session, it was clear that I need to find a good ones. Lucky for me, I found the right source and here we go, this template has gorgeous illustration of Shades and gleaming Gold frame.
If you already had something in your mind, then the next step would be downloading our template to your device. To download our template, isn’t that hard, by the way, you just need to follow this guide:
- Click the provided link above (it says “Download Free Editable PDF … Here”)
- You will be directed to a Google Drive Page and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.