Why do kids so Obsessed with Unicorns?
Believe it or not, they have been used on bags, T-shirts, key chains, pillows and even towel. They’re pretty much in many and many things that we can’t even count how many Unicorns are loved by kids. Kids, in short, are absolutely obsessed with unicorns, and have been for a very long time, as Atlantic science editor Sarah Laskow writes in her new illustrated children’s book, The Very Short, Entirely True History of Unicorns.
These days, parents wanting or at least showing their excitement toward Unicorn, especially when they rushed to get both cute and unique theme for their kid’s upcoming birthday. This Magical creature also inspires many great artist or designer to feature it in party stationery. One of those people is me, and here is my own version of featuring one of the most adorable creature; Unicorn, in today’s collection.
This template came in landscape orientation, as you might already knew it, the reason behinds this is, I could fit in a shape for you, thus, you can insert any picture of your cute baby or kid to the card. How cute was that? It’s definitely beyond your imagination, pals! The card also has cute decorations such as, Hand drawn bunting flags, adorable rainbow with pastel palette, stunning Unicorn with Rainbow Mane and Tail and much more.
The minimalist background design at the back really help makes the card looks prettier, thanks to its sprinkled by stars and covered by neutral color.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has already finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- If you considered to print the template by yourself, please make sure that both your device such as, Printer (Paper feeder, Ink, Cable connection, etc) and Laptop, they could do the job flawlessly.
- Print the template on any printing paper (Must be in 5×7 format).
- The best one the market is Cardstock paper, but there are many of them, each of them will have their own character despite the fact Cardstock is the best overall card for birthday occasion.