When it comes to inspiration, flowers can be incorporated into just about every element of your wedding/birthday party including stationery. And nothing announces a romantic event like blossoming invitations. What is so great about floral? That makes them can be used to compliment any event style ranging from refined luxury to whimsical garden.
Browse a huge range of floral wedding and birthday invitation designs here in our site. To answer your curiosity toward Flowers as the element in party stationery, here we got 7+ of Rustic Flower invitation template that everyone is surely wished to have that really soon.
We’d be remiss to talk about watercolor floral wedding invitations without shining a spotlight on this Boho and Floral blessed collection. It’s inspired by one of great artist behind luxury stationery brand in New York. With my own effort, luckily, I could make up my mind and finish my own version that surely able to blossoms captivate the eye with their detail and color.
This template collection is pretty much an answer of your doubt to the natural beauty that flowers always had. There are seven different kind of template designs in here, each have their own unique way of design, from the gorgeous wreath made from flowers and boho feather combination – to watercolor background to give a little Rustic/Vintage nuance.
How to Download
- Fist thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).
Leave a Reply