What are the benefits of using greenery and floral as one of the natural elements that is widely available throughout the year? It’s fantastic news for anyone, especially couples who are lured to stunning garlands with a fresh touch of pome fruit like lemon, enchanting presentation of magnolia and so on. My sister sent me a message two days ago, saying that she saw something that I need to consider for my design.
After a few trials, I thought I have done pretty good job in realizing the refreshing, Spring wedding and birthday invitation for my sister. Here you are going to see that and keep in mind that you also have the chance to get it for free!
The greenery and floral garland are paired with sprigs of thistle, ferns, and some twig. The small detail I love is the dark-hue background accompanied by artsy text box design and refreshing lemon fruit added later.
This beautiful piece of collection offers a pop of classic color, and the liner allows the garland to feel as though it has added depth – a wonderful feature for weddings that are budget friendly or those leaning toward luxurious.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.