If you’re looking for a bold print that exudes summer garden vibes, this colorful invite will do the trick. I love the way the border interacts with the text—it feels fresh, natural, and adds a bit of whimsy
If you know how hard this adventure is to find great invitation card design, and most of us already had given up because of that. After all, we are going to be drown for nothing, what if you had another chance to get beautiful, an elaborated invitation card for free? packed with everything you need for best wedding invitation for 2021-2022.
You might appreciate its beauty immediately; Greenery and Foliage. They are definitely not just great to be one of “main element” for today’s design. Most of you might have heard or seen it on real life, for example, holding a floral bouquet made of gardenia or rose and? It’s definitely goes perfect for Wedding and Birthday. Speaking of that, I made a simple invitation here with white backdrop to shine the watercolor flowers as well as the enchanting watercolor background.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- Software to use: Ms. Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc. (I know what is inside your mind now, you never knew you needed Ms. Word for editing, right? 😂
- Get some information about the material (Paper) you’re going to use. Vellum, Cardstock and Cotton paper are the best ones on the market now. MAKE SURE YOU BUY THOSE IN 5×7” SIZE.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card design on paper you just bought.
Leave a Reply