In addition to keeping the festive season in mind, your wedding or birthday theme and color palette are other factors that will affect which flower varieties make sense for your big day, especially when we’re talking about the use of floral in party décor and invitation.
If you’re planning a rustic spring or fall wedding, you can opt for simple ones like just involving Foliage rather than more intricated ones. It goes perfect for garden, mountain and even backyard wedding-style. Moreover, some foliage come in a variety of colors, making them incredibly versatile, hence I brought and decked them in this following collection.
This templates offers a simple or we might know it as minimalist design. For the main layer, I’ve decorated them with beautiful yet aesthetic looking subtle-toned background, with additional sparkles made of glitter gold. The organic looks of the foliage help adorning the stunning text-frame, which means you got the enhancer for your party details doubled!
Foliage itself isn’t just about color, not everything in green or others will be suitable, even for decorations. The essential part is, it’s all about nature, featuring leaves, plants and others. Hence, it’s also important for you to match the elements, don’t ever try to overlay it, unless you know the things quite well.
How to Download
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Software to use: Microsoft word, Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Choose one).
- Basically, all the provided texts were written inside “Text-box”, so if you’re going to add additional text, you’ll need to insert another text-box for that.