Speaking of what kids do want for their birthday, it’s nothing better and easier to host than featuring the Bikini Bottom to the party! It has nothing to do with the majority of party themes like Princesses and Superhero. So, we can assume it would be something that people will gain more interest to.
Ready to dive deep, moms? Aye, aye, captain!!!
The lovely setting of SpongeBob SquarePants and his friends have been putting a lot of smiles on kids’ face. Therefore, I took a day off to observe what do people thinks about it and started to design the template.
This collection is sure to amaze everyone, even they just received it from you. The adorable, seamless polka-dots and slightly-slanted dash-lines border give it cool looks, alongside the colorful Bunting flags which is placed at the top part of the invite.
Every kids do love SpongeBob, Mr. Krab, Squidward (Maybe, lol), Patrick and so forth. With that being said, we can assume that those characters would be a great companion to adorn the layout, hence I gathered some and placed it there. Since there are ten different options to choose from here, it also means you will get those lovely cartoon characters coming in several styles or poses. Isn’t that awesome? Definitely!
To download our template, read this following guides and you would be able to download it easily.
- Click any of your selection
- It should pop a new display of your chosen template, then right click the image
- Select save image as, then locate the destination folder or when you want the file is going to be saved in your device.
- Open the template either with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop or any other editing apps.
- Then go to “Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Write your text (Ms. Word).
- Go to “I” or text tool on the left ribbon menu, and click it anywhere you want the text is going to be placed > Write Your Text (Adobe Photoshop).
- If you done with the customization, get some supplies (Printing paper, Inks, etc.). Then print the template file on 5×7 cardstock paper or any printing paper (Cotton, Kraft, Linen, etc.).
Leave a Reply