How many times you tell yourself it’s going to be different this year? Now there is no excuse anymore girls and moms. Let’s host your own party, start with creating the list of what you need to do, from decoration to the invitation card that you will hand it to your guest with happy smile on your face.
It’s your own intention to be able to do anything outside your normal live. Today’s post will show you, how easy it is, to create your own party invitation card and it also applies to the rest of the list of what you’re going to need to do for your special day.
- You need to left-click each image/template/preview you are going to use
- A new pop up page will be shown shortly, then right-click the image
- Select save image as and locate the destination folder
- After that, you can either tap your “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
- Software to open the file: Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint (Paint3d), Corel Draw and etc.
- Print the template on any printing paper you like. The best one is cardstock paper.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Check the file and you can open the file with either of these apps, Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Ms. Paint/Paint3d (Win 10).