This is a story of me, back in earlier 2019. Our family got a phone call from my mom, she told me that if I already missed my sister celebration last time, it was for her baby third birthday, due to one or more personal reason. But, luckily both me, my husband and kids did have time for that and thus we decided to fly to my hometown for helping my sister arranging her baby fourth birthday celebration.
Once I got there, the story was quite opposite, do you know why? because at the end both me and my sister met up our long-time friend, a friendly neighbor and she is also my sister’s friend from elementary school. To cut short the story, a week before my sister’s party, we together help my friend deal with her party stationery. Here’s how it looks,
This collection is the updated version of that. Because when I need to get her confirmation, I can’t get in touch with her. Once I’ve done my own version which was the updated version from the original design, she called me and give the permission. Well, I still pick the updated version for you, girls and moms. You can utilize it for any of your occasion. The minimalist design here helps you to almost feature it in many different elements.
There is a pairs of bamboo plants on each card, those were in watercolor and I also put a matching-matching watercolor background to the card. It gives the card a beautiful contrast and minimalist aspect at the same time.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.