If you have a plan to host indoor event surrounded with delicate flowers like sunflower, I think you mostly need a sign that guests can follow. How? The answer has been written here, so read the entire post and follow it right away.
Those of you who have been here as my devoted viewers and as a part of this blog for a long time should know how much I adore flowers, particularly Sunflower. I’ve created a few designs here, and I’m still not happy with each floral themed invitation I’ve created. Well, this thought did take up a lot of my time. Anyway, today’s article has my new favorite party invitation for the same reason.
It wasn’t made just for Wedding, the versality provide you an ability to use it across all styles, from birthday and baby Shower, to even housewarming party. The stunning Sunflower and its twigs bring new level of aesthetic to the card, as these also offers unique feels from modern design, like the use of asymmetric lines, marble texture and so forth.
For me, personally, it’s pretty obvious that this one becomes one my favorite template design of the month. No wonder why I’m very happy to know the fact that I’m going to share all of these to you and hoping it will bring joy and excitement back to you and the guests as well.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).