If you’re getting married during the spring, you can choose wedding favors that are inspired by the season and match the overall theme of your big day. Flowers are usually one of the first things that come to mind when you think of spring, and there are lots of floral wedding favor alternatives available. As a sweet treat, you can hand away dried seeds as party favor to encourage guests to get inspired by your beautiful garden party and started planting their own flower.
Anyway, those aren’t the real reason why you are here, right? Haha. I knew it, so – relax! I have got plenty of ideas and I will give this following collection as a gift for you. Hope you like it!
Truly beautiful set of invitation card that you can freely use it whatever you want. From save the date card, to enchanting welcome sign board. The hand painted blush pink peony in modern watercolor design, it makes the basic turned into Oh-so-great design that’s totally irresistible to watch.
The luxury white background has been replaced with gorgeous rustic paper-like texture, with sparkling rose gold glitters sprinkled on the corner, it was literally coming to mind as soon as I started to draw a few sketches of the floral illustrations. What a perfect combination to have, isn’t it?
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Cardstock paper is definitely the best one you can get on the market. It provides great and luxury finish which is solely reason why people love it.
- Anyway, if you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).